Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year

I came here to do a blog post because I hadn't posted since Christmas Eve but now Blogger has changed.  I have resisted the new Facebook changes but I know they will catch up with me soon too.....I hate it when I get comfortable on how something works, then it gets changed.

It's the wrong time of year for my brain to cope with all of these changes because this is our down time here in Australia.  Between Christmas and New Year, the whole country winds down and slips into holiday mode.  No one goes to to work or school, and everyone sleeps in and relaxes at the beach or by the pool. Of course, the shop assistants have to work because everyone also wants to shop in the post Christmas sales.  These sales are our equivalent to the Black Friday sales in the US.

I hope everyone has a great New Year....roll on 2012!!!  2011 was not the best for health in our house, so we are hoping for a much better year on that front.
Here's a template for your New Year pages.

Catch you all next year with more fun and exciting designs.....Happy New Year!!


















Download here.

4 comments:

libbywilko said...

Happy New Year Lindsay ! Hope 2012 bring many wonderful things.
Thank you for all your lovely shares.
take care.
Elizabeth

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much and have a very Happy 2012!!!!

belle007 said...

Thank you very much for the template. Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy new year!

LizJ said...

Another awesome template! Thank you and Happy New Year!