Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Moments in Time Deco Papers

It's been 4 weeks since my surgery already, and that means I can now progress from slushy/pureed food to soft foods. It has been lovely to have some soft vegetables, an omelette with mushrooms ham and spinach and even a piece of cake! Real food at last!
In 2 to 4 weeks I can start to try foods which are harder to swallow, and then the real test will come......and I will know if my surgery was successful.

Today I was playing with my Moments in Time kit and made a set of Deco Papers....they are 25% off for a limited time. Find them here at Gotta Pixel.



Here's a bonus deco paper to try...enjoy!


Download here.

11 comments:

libbywilko said...

Thanks for the lovely paper !

Jeannie said...

So lovely! Thank you!

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely share. Wishing you and your a very Merry Christmas :)

marcie said...

Awesome! Thanks so much.

DesignByNettis said...

BEAUTIFUL work Lindsay..... LOVE it... THANX from Nettis

Jennifer Conlon said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button!

Coffeebabs said...

Wow! What beautiful papers. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely designs with me.:)


Merry CHRISTmas!

Raylene said...

Gorgeous kit! Love, love, love the colors! You've done it again! Thanks for the paper!

LizJ said...

Such pretty papers! Thank you!