Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Australia Day Freebie

I would like to wish all the Aussies out there a happy Australia Day tomorrow.  Enjoy your BBQ or swim, or whatever other activity you may be doing.  It's going to be a hot one, so a swim will be on my agenda for sure.

If you missed my Pickle Barrel packs at Pickleberrypop, you can now buy the whole kit packed together.  The whole Beautiful Day collection is now also available at Gotta Pixel for 25% off.




















My hot deal of the week is my Crush packs - blue, lime, pink and orange.  Get them at Pickleberrypop, Gotta Pixel or My Memories for 50% off.



















I made a little freebie in honor of Australia Day....it contains 2 papers and a scatter.



















Sorry link expired.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. Happy Australia Day to you too.

libbywilko said...

Happy Australia Day to you too Lindsay! Hope you have some beautiful weather. Thanks for the great papers and the stars :)

Jeanie said...

Thank you! Happy Australia Day! Wish I had some of your heat!

Judy said...

Happy Australia Day! Thankyou for the papers and scatter. I may just veg out inside if it gets too warm

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much ... Happy Australia Day to you and your loved ones, Lindsay Jane. God bless! MoosieD

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Im.HeartGem said...

Thank you for sharing so generously.
Happy Aussie Day to all my "Down Under" friends! I hope to visit your wonderful country some day.

Vianna said...

This is a LOVELY mini-collection, and I'd love to use it - but when I try to download a message pops-up saying "out of bandwidth". Is it possible to have it in some other way? Thank you - and happy Australia day to you from a Florida galfan! (And how about that Jeoffrey Rush?)

Anonymous said...

thanks!

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lindsay not many designers do Australia Day designs.These are great Hugs Elee

Anonymous said...

Thank you!