Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sneak Peek and a Clustered Frame

I am finding this new Blogger extremely frustrating to get everything lined up and looking good.  I hope they change it back because it's taking too much time messing around to get it right!  Perhaps I just need to do more blog posts to get used to it!

We are now a few days into 2012 and I would like to show you a couple of my favorite photos from my first week of Project 365+1.

 I love photos that capture action so I took over 200 photos to get a handful of good ones.












We walked up to a lookout to watch the sunset even though it didn't look like it was going to be a good one. On the way back to the car I snapped a few last minute photos, with this being one of them.  I was pleasantly surprised when I downloaded my photos and saw this one.












I have been on a short Summer break and haven't had any new releases for a few weeks, but that's about to change.  There's two new collections coming over the next few days.  The first one is part of Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel.....here's a sneak peek.  This collection is huge, and if you buy it from Jan 14 to 17, you are going to save heaps of $$$!  Stay tuned for something exciting from Pickleberrypop soon too!

















Here's a clustered frame made with my latest kit, Oh Boy (below).  You can find the Oh Boy Collection at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.  Soon it will also be in my other stores.




































Sorry link expired.

5 comments:

Charlene Waymire said...

Are you on a Mac or a PC? I use Windows Live Writer for writing my blog posts. I still have to tweak the hard returns once in blogger, but WLW makes writing my posts and inserting pictures so much easier.

Lindsay Jane said...

I am on a PC Charlene.

libbywilko said...

Thank you ! Love the frame.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the gorgeous share :)

LizJ said...

Awesome boy kit! Thank you for the frame. What awesome photos you took, especially the sunset one. I always love being pleasantly surprised with photos that turn out better than expected.