Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm back.......after a short holiday!

As I said in my last post, it's summer here and time for a holiday.  So we took a few days off and today we returned from a relaxing short trip to the coast.  We chilled out on the beach and by the river, and even had some sleep ins.  We had no internet so it was a complete break!  But now the Christmas/New Year season has come and gone, it's time to get back to work.

I have a new collection coming next week, and will post a sneak peek soon.  I have so many new kit ideas going around in my head that I don't know which ones I will do first.

After some consideration, I have decided to tackle Project 365 again.  Last year was my first successful attempt, so I thought I would do it again.

Now I have my first freebie to offer for 2012 - it's another Edge It mask.  I have 6 packs of Edge It Masks in my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores....if you like this one, go check them out!


Sorry link expired.





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with P366 this year! I've just completed my third year and love having my years recorded like this.

-Lynn

Natasha (alohacowgirl) said...

Thank you! That looks great! Good luck with your P365. I've never done one before, so I've started this year with a P52. I think that will be a little more realistic for me.

marsie55 said...

Glad to hear you had a fun holiday .. we certainly had some good weather here in Adelaide!! Thanks for the great edge it mask! :)

Mary M. said...

Thank you

Jen of QDSF said...

Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

Grab a brag button!

libbywilko said...

Thank you Lindsay , always love your freebies.

babeline said...

Merci pour ce 1er cadeau 2012 et ceux de décembre que je découvre... tous mes voeux pour une heureuse année 2012 !

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Dawn said...

Thank you!!

LizJ said...

Thanks for the overlay. Good luck with P365. I started it, but it's not going so well. It may turn into P52 or even perhaps P12. LOL!

kathyc said...

tyvm...love it! :)

kathyc said...

tyvm...love it! :)