Saturday, February 11, 2012

5 Year Digi Anniversary SALE

I am not quite sure where the last 5 years have gone, but this week marks my 5 year designing anniversary.  I have seen many many changes during that time.
To celebrate my digi anniversary and Valentine's Day, I am having a sale.  You can save a massive 40% off in my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores.












It's also Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel.
I have 4 new packs for only $1 each (papers, elements, mini kit and embossed papers).....and extra add-on packs of borders and scatterz which are 40% off.



























Here's some beautiful inspiration.



















 Here's a few extra Flower Garden frames...enjoy.

















Sorry link expired.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great sale and happy anniversary! Thank you for the lovely frames.

-Lynn

libbywilko said...

Congratulations for 5 years designing ! Thanks for the lovely frames.

ShawnaRenee said...

Happy 5 year anniversary Lindsay Jane!!!!!

Jeannie said...

Thank you! Love your portion! Congrats on your 5 years!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Lindsay! Thank you for the beautiful frames :)

Ann said...

Happy Anniversary. I love your work but missed out on these wonderful garden frames since there wasn't enough bandwidth to download. If you add more bandwidth I hope you will resend your work to Creative Busy Hands to share with all of us. Thanks so much and have a wonderful day.