Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cute Koala, A Sneak Peek and a Edge It Bonus

I treated myself to a new camera last week and have had a great time playing around with it over the weekend.  Below is one of my favorite photos.  This cute koala was sitting in our neighbor's tree about 20 metres (25 yards) away.  I have been trying for months to get a good koala photo and I don't think I will get a much better one than this.












Here's a sneak peek for you.  I had heaps of fun making this new collection coming to the Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop on Tuesday.

















Here's another new Edge It mask to try.  I have 6 packs of similar masks in my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores.  Lay these over a paper and change the blend mode to overlay or color burn.  These edges dress up a plain paper quickly.


















Sorry link expired.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

That koala looks so comfy!!

Thank you for the freebie.

Love the looks of your sneak peak! :)

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!

Sue said...

Great koala picture! Thanks so much for the lovely edge freebie! :)

libbywilko said...

Thank you :) love the koala and the sweet freebie.

Jim said...

Thanks for the great freebies!