Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A hot deal, a sneak peak and some new templates.

Project 365+1 is going well and the year seems to be skipping along quite fast.  Here's one of my photos from the past week.  The lizard looks quite large but it was only a baby one about 6" long.  I have been having some fun playing with my new camera and was quite happy with this shot.  It would have been even better if I captured him with his blue tongue sticking out.













Today I have a hot deal...get my Flower Power collection for 50% off...but be quick.  Get it at Gotta Pixel or Pickleberrypop.

















Here's a little peek at what's coming to Gotta Pixel on Saturday.

















My Simple Set 1 template pack is now in store at Gotta Pixel.  If you like your pages clean and simple, and love showing multiple photos on a page, then this set is for you.  If you like lots of elements, you can still layer them anywhere you like.  Use these templates over and over again.


















Here's a bonus Simple Set template to try out.
Fabulous for showing lots of photos and pretty papers.


















Sorry link expired.

16 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

Jeannie said...

Thank you for the sample template! Am adding the set to my wish list.

Kim said...

Love the template. Thank you so much....your templates are so easy & simple to use.

Lyudmila said...

Wonderful templates and beautiful sneak peek!And thank you so much for this lovely freebie!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely template! :)

Donna Penn said...

Thanks so much!

libbywilko said...

Thanks for the template! They look great.

Coffeebabs said...

Thanks so much! Love your templates and your giving spirit.

Coffeebabs said...

Thanks so much for the template.

Coffeebabs said...

Thanks so much! Love your templates and your giving spirit.

Calidune said...

Merci beaucoup. C'est un très joli template.

Gólya said...

Thank you!

Dolores said...

Thank you for the great template!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing but I can't seem to download it, I got this "out of bandwidth" message.
-grace

Connie said...

Thank you for sharing but I can't seem to download it, I got this "out of bandwidth" message

Geri said...

Box says your out of bandwidth. on the last two or three freebies. Booo Hoooo.