Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lucky Fields Bonus Frames

Project 365/366 is a fun project to do, but some weeks seem to be much harder than others.  Some of my photos are simple 'snaps' while others I try to take something more original.  My favorite photo from the last few days is this one which I took on Monday...which was a public holiday for us.  We went to the beach to watch the sunset after a relaxing weekend.












If you missed Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel, you can now purchase the Lucky Fields collection or individual packs for 30% off.



















I made a couple of extra Lucky Fields frames to use with the collection.



















Sorry link expired.

8 comments:

Jeannie said...

Good morning! Downloaded the file twice as I got a message that it is not a valid file and to try again.

Celticbabe said...

Thank you! These are wonderful frames! But trying to download them gives me a message that the file is corrupted or invalid. I love your designs!

Raylene said...

Very cute Lindsay! My daughter's Bday is St Patty's Day so I will use both of these! Thanks!
p.s. your photo is amazing! Love the color!!!!!!!!

Lindsay Jane said...

The zip works now. Don't know why it didn't work, sorry!

libbywilko said...

Thank you ! These are so cute :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

JeannieK said...

Thank you! File is working now :)

Danielle Oser said...

Thank you! I've been stalking your site for years and thought I'd say Hello and thank you for your creativity.