Friday, March 30, 2012

New - In The Forest Collection

My favorite colors to scrap with are shades of blue, green and fawn.
This is why I am excited to release my new In The Forest collection.
This collection is filled with beautiful greens, fawns and browns, and will be great for photos of forest walks or camping in the wilderness.  I can tell this will be a kit that I will 'go to' time and time again.  Get the collection at Gotta Pixel or Pickleberrypop, and it's 30% off for a short time.






















Need some inspiration?  Look at all these beautiful pages my CT have made.






















Here's a bonus frame and clustered frame.


















Sorry link expired.

11 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

Raylene said...

Thank you! I always enjoy your frames and use them for my blog header! You are the best!

libbywilko said...

Great frames ! Thank you.

jztjzt said...

Love the colors in this kit!

Nana and Papa said...

Thank you. I can never find suitable frames for my grandsons, too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, so much. xxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the lovely frame and cluster!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Hugs Kirsten.

Geri said...

Thanks for your freebie. The frames are great.

Chalane said...

Thanks so very much!

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the frame! Love the colors in this kit. Actually I love all the color schemes you work with! :) Fabulous!