Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Lucky Fields for Gotta Grab It

My favorite project 365/366 photo this week is this cute baby koala that was in the park right across the road from our house.  Last year we hardly saw a koala, but recently we have seen several of them.  There was a bigger koala sitting higher in the tree above this one too.












It's Gotta Grab It time again....my new collection - Lucky Fields - is now available for only $1 each pack.  Get these 7 packs for this great price until March 13.
 
























Look at these layouts for some inspiration.

















Here's a few extra papers to use with my Lucky Fields collection.

















Sorry link expired.

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Raylene said...

Thank you! Have I ever mentioned I LOVE the glitter styles you always include??? Much appreciated! Paper are wonderful too!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely papers! :)

Thoughts of Joy said...

Let alone your beautiful scrapbooking designs (purchased many!), I have thoroughly enjoyed the pics of the koala bears lately. It's absolutely fascinating to us (I send the pics to my daughters, too) that they are literally in the trees surrounding your home. We are from Michigan, USA and are just tickled to see them just lounging around. Thanks for sharing your talent!

marsie55 said...

Thank you so much .. and for sharing your photo of that cute little koala, too!

Anonymous said...

The user hosting this
content is out of bandwidth.

This is the message I get when I try to dl. your lovely freebie!

Hugs Kirsten.

Anonymous said...

Have come back every day for several days - out of bandwidth. Disappointing for a customer who has purchased several of your kits.

Connie said...

Thank you for sharing but I can't seem to download it, I got this "out of bandwidth" message Any chance you could repair the problem...I'd love to have these beautiful papers.

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the additional papers! This is a fun kit!