Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blooms of Spring for Gotta Grab It....and a sneak peek!

It's Gotta Grab It time again, and you know that means lots of packs for only $1 each.
I have a total of 7 packs in my Blooms of Spring Collection.  Use these packs not just for spring, but also for summer, girls, boys and everyday pages too.













Here's some beautiful layouts to get you inspired.  How pretty are all these pages?  Some of them are made with the new templates below.



There's another new set of templates in my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores.....Simple Stack 1 Templates.  Get them now for 33% off. 




I also have another sneak peek.......
Here's a deco paper I made today to share with you all.....enjoy!

Sorry link expired.

8 comments:

libbywilko said...

Such a pretty paper. Thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

sandie said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Out of bandwidth!
Darn!

koedmunds said...

I would love to have this cute paper, but it says you are out of bandwidth. Help! And thanks so much. Darling things!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for this lovely decopaper
claire

Liz said...

What a pretty page! Thank you!