Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Hot Deal, a Sneak Peek and a Bonus Deco Paper

Well that's Easter over with for another year.  I hope everyone enjoyed some time off.....and some chocolate!
Below are some of my P365+1 photos from the long weekend.


I have a hot deal for you....Purple Party is 50% off for 3 days only.  This collection is great for all sorts of celebrations...not just birthdays.

I have a pretty new collection coming on April 14th.  Here's a little sneak peek.
Here's a bonus Girlish Deco Paper to use.


Sorry link expired.

12 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

A struggling but hopeful disciple said...

Thank you very much for creating and sharing this lovely paper!

libbywilko said...

Love this girly paper ! Thank you.

Ann said...

Very beautiful - Thanks much!!

grammadiane said...

WOW....Beautiful Girly paper....I Love it....Thanks Dear

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet girl papge. My first granddaughter will be born shortly. Can't wait to use it. Hugs, Diane

Sharon Horswill said...

I love it, thanks! I'm posting a link to your blog on the Digi Scrapping Tips, Tricks and Freebies group on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Tracey, Australia said...

Thanks very much for sharing. This will be perfect for a page for my daughter ... I was directed here by Sharon's link on Digi Scrapping Tips, Tricks and Freebies group on Facebook.

jonunes said...

Very beautiful, Thanks for sharing!

Sue said...

This paper is lovely! Thank you! :)

Liz said...

More pretty pinkness! Thank you!