Thursday, April 26, 2012

More Simple Templates

I was planning on blogging a few days ago, but I got very distracted designing some new collections and found it hard to stop!  I can't wait to show these over the coming weeks.

I have 2 more new packs of simple templates in my Gotta Pixel store....
Simple Stack 2 and Simple Set 3.  These make scrapbooking very quick and easy.  Great if you take lots of photos of one event or you are doing Project 365(366).





Today I made another Edge It mask to share.  I love using these and must make some more packs soon.
Sorry link expired.

10 comments:

Arlene said...

Thank you for the edge mask. It's so cool!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely mask! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Apr. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

Shel said...

Thanks for the great edge mask.

judyinSD said...

Love the new template packs and thanks for the edge mask.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Thank you for the edge!

-Lynn

JeannieK said...

Thank you for sharing this great edge mask!

libbywilko said...

Thanks ! Can't wait to try it out.

Anonymous said...

Lovely thank you!!!

Liz said...

Very cool! Thank you!