Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Color My World Blueish

First up I would like wish everyone a happy Easter, and if you are heading off for the Easter break then drive safe.....the roads get a little crazy at this time of year.

Now, I have a new Color My World collection.  This time it's my Blueish collection.  Having 3 teenage boys I tend to use lots of blue on my pages.  Adding the violet to the mix seems to make it pretty for girlish pages.

The collection is 50% off until April 14.



 Get this new collection at Gotta Pixel

 Look at these beautiful CT pages.



There's a special promotion happening at Pickleberrypop from April 5 to 30.
Spend $15 in one transaction during this time and get our beautiful Thunderstorm collab for free!
Below are just some of the papers and elements you will get.  See in store for all the previews.


 I made a few extra Blueish papers to share today.....enjoy, and have a great Easter!

Sorry link expired.

7 comments:

Sue said...

These papers are lovely! Thank you! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

BeachBaby said...

Thank you.

libbywilko said...

Thanks and Happy Easter from Brisbane.

JeannieK said...

Thank you! Love the stripes!

Connie said...

Thank you for fixing the "outdoor play" papers...just lovely. I'm afraid this one is also 'out of bandwidth'...could I trouble you to fix this one as well?

Liz said...

Love those Blueish papers! Thank you!