Monday, April 2, 2012

New Splatter Masks and a Sneak Peek

Can you believe it's April already?  We had a 25 hour day yesterday when we went off daylight saving.  It's sad when we have to change our clocks back because now it feels like winter is just around the corner.  25 hour days are good though!

Are you still going with Project 365+1?
I have made it a quarter of the way through Project 365+1 already.  Here's some of my most recent photos.  You can see from the first photo that I like my yogurt.  Luckily they have been on sale this week.








It's been ages since making any photo clipping masks, so today I put some fun new Splatter Masks in my Gotta Pixel store.


I have a new sneak peek....coming to Gotta Pixel on April 5 and Pickleberrypop on April 6!
Here's an extra mask for you to try.

Download here.

17 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Chris Allport said...

I got a message:

The User is out of bandwidth.

Hope you can put this right.

Thank you.

Chris

Sondrart Designs said...

The user hosting this
content is out of bandwidth.

Lindsay Jane said...

Should be fixed now.

Tammy said...

Thank you. Looking forward to seeing your new release!

Sondrart Designs said...

:)

Sue said...

Thanks for the great photo mask! I also downloaded a few papers the other day. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us! I appreciate your generosity!

craftyjay said...

Thank you Lindsay! :-)

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Lindsay!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Lindsay!

Liz said...

Thank you, Lindsay

Kiki/mcgaelicgal said...

Fun mask, thank you! =]

JeannieK said...

Thanks for the mask! Love the colors in the sneak peak!

Nancy said...

Thank you!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely mask! :)

BeachBaby said...

Thank you.

craftychic said...

Thank you for the mask. I bought the other masks and have used them quite a lot :)