Saturday, May 12, 2012

Gotta Grab It - Our Memories

It's my favorite time of the month again....Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel!
This month I have a total of 8 packs for only $1 each.  Get Our Memories Collection at this great price......only until May 15.

I designed my whole collection without the pink and orange from the original swatch.  Once I finished I decided that some of you might like those colors to be included, so I made a mini add-on.  So if you have girls or like to use pink and orange, there is something for everyone.


Look at this awesome inspiration.


I made a bonus pink alpha for those who like their pink!


Sorry link expired.

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

SharonG said...

Great alpha!! Thank you so much!!

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the alpha! Very useful. Happy Mother's Day!

nancypinct said...

I love all of your gotta grab it items - so lovely! Thank you for this great alpha!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for this lovely alpha
Claire

Sue said...

I love your freebies! Thanks so much for the lovely alpha! :)

Liz said...

What a pretty pink alpha! Thank you!