Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Hot Deal, Sneak Peek and a Bonus Deco Paper

Did everyone have fun on (Inter)National Scrapbook Day.....and find lots of great bargains!  The day is always a little crazy, but because of the time difference around the world, I tend to miss most of it!
If you are still looking for a great buy, my Pretty in Pink Collection is my hot deal of the week and is 50% off for a few days at Gotta Pixel.


I have something new coming on Saturday and am excited to show you this sneak peek.  Gotta Grab It at Gotta Pixel is coming your way soon.
Today I made a deco paper from Color My World Pinkish Collection.....hope you enjoy it!

Sorry link expired.

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Sonja Botha said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Thank you!

craftyjay said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you! :-)

Anonymous said...

nice opinion. thanks for posting.

Liz said...

Thank you for the pretty deco paper!