Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Last day of GGI and a hot deal!

If you haven't got my Gotta Grab It packs at Gotta Pixel for only $1 each, be quick....you only have one day left to buy Our Memories collection at this great price!


My new hot deal this week is my Water Fun Collection....get in now for 50% off.

I love using Page Borders, and they seem to add that finishing touch to some layouts.  I have 6 sets already in my shops at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel, and there will be some more added very soon.....so look out for them.  Today I have a new sample for you to try.


Sorry link expired.

15 comments:

JeannieK said...

I love your page borders! Thank you for sharing.

Karen said...

Thanks so much for your generosity.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely page border! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lindsay! This is really neat.

-Lynn

JudithK said...

Thanks...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

Julie E. said...

Thanks for sharing!

Shel said...

Thanks for the great page border!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Donna said...

Thanks!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Lindsay...

libbywilko said...

Thank you for the great borders.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely borders. I love all the examples of ways to use it! :)

Anonymous said...

thank you! simple and lovely

Liz said...

Thank you for the page border!