Friday, May 25, 2012

New Tool Time Collection

I have a massive new kit and collection in my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores today.
Tool Time is here and it's 30% off for a limited time.  I can already tell this is one of my all time favourite kits, it's so versatile.....and not a flower to be seen!
This collection is perfect for any renovation or house project, or your little helpers who love playing with their plastic tools.
My Dad was a carpenter and co-incidentally it would have been his birthday on Sunday May 27th, so the timing of this kit release for me is perfect.




Look at these amazing layouts my CT have made.

I did the page below with a Simple Set 4 Template and also used a few elements from my Baked to Perfection kit.  See how well the elements all work together.

Here's a few extra metal frames to share.  Have a great weekend.


Sorry link expired.

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

JeannieK said...

Great tool kit! My dad, his father and his grandfather were all home builders - so this is a perfect kit! Thank you for the cute metal frames.

Ann said...

Thanks so much!!

Liz said...

Thank you for the frames! I like how you combined two seemingly-incompatible kits.