Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NSD is nearly here, but the SALE has already begun!

It's nearly National Scrapbook Day, and you know what that means......a sale of course!  My sale is on at Gotta Pixel right now.



I have a third collection in the Color My World series.....Pinkish.
This is available now at Gotta Pixel and will at Pickleberrypop very soon.  Each mini in Rose, Purple or Peach is available separately or in the collection.  Use each by itself or mix them all up.  Mix the papers and elements with my other Color My World Collections (Bright and Blueish) which are already in store.



Need some pretty inspiration....look no further.  Look at these beautiful pages my CT have made.

 

Here's a little clustered frame to use with my new collection.

Sorry link expired.

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thanks

Av said...

Many thanks :) Very pretty.

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Robin said...

Thank you for sharing!

libbywilko said...

Thank you !

Anonymous said...

sweetly done

Liz said...

What a pretty clustered frame! Thank you.