Sunday, May 20, 2012

A tough week....new templates.....and a sneak peek!

Last week didn't go exactly as planned!
I went to hospital for a day procedure on Wednesday, but on Thursday my doctor sent me to the ER to check for complications and to manage the intense pain I was experiencing.  Luckily all worked out ok and on Friday evening I was allowed to come home.  They would have preferred I stay for a second night, but I couldn't wait to get home in the comfort of my own bed!  Most of you would have been in hospital at some point and would know how noisy it is and how hard it is to sleep.  There really is no place like home!

I put 2 new simple template packs in my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores last week but didn't find time to blog or advertise them.  They are 33% off for a few days and are great for Project 365 (366) pages.  I love the simplicity of these templates, they really make your photos the focal point of your page.



I also have a little sneak peek for you.  Can't wait to show the whole kit/collection.  This kit is huge!
Here's an extra simple template I made to share.

Sorry link expired.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling much better! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us - love the templates!

Sue said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope you continue to recover completely at home. Being in the hospital is a bummer.

Thanks so much for the lovely template! :)

Karen said...

So sorry to hear you were in the hospital, but I know what you mean about resting/healing better in your on bed. Thanks so much for putting out a freebie when you are under the weather. Love the template set and the freebie. Thanks again.

shaz515 said...

So glad you are feeling better :) Your new kit looks great. Can't wait till it is released!! Thank you for the fab template freebie. Take care!

Lisa said...

Thank you for the wonderful template. Sorry to hear you were in the hospital and not feeling well.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

JeannieK said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful template! Sorry to hear your week didn't go as planned but glad you are back home. There's no place like home when you aren't feeling well!!

Sharon Horswill said...

I love the template, thank you. Get better soon!

Arlene said...

There really is no place like home. Sending get well wishes ... and thanks for the gift.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great template!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Get well soon.

libbywilko said...

Thanks for the fun template and hope you are feeling better!

Yobeth said...

I love the template, thank you very much!

Liz said...

Gosh, I sure hope you're fully recovered by now. There truly is no place like home.
Thank you for the template.