Friday, June 22, 2012

New Baseball Star

I have wanted to do a baseball kit for years, and finally I achieved my goal.
Today my Baseball Star Collection has been unveiled at Gotta Pixel.  Get it now for 30% off.






Some layouts to give you inspiration.


If you missed my Ray of Sunshine packs in the Pickle Barrel, you can now purchase the full kit or bundled collection for 30% off at Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel.


Here's a clustered Baseball Star frame I put together today to share with you all.
Sorry link expired.

9 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

JeannieK said...

Perfect timing with Little League games playing! You may want to post a reminder of this cute kit when the Little Leaque World series starts up in Williamsport this fall.

KIM said...

Thanks so much for the softball wording and the great kit. Ball kits are hard to come by and I am always looking for new sports kits.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the awesome frame! The baseball collection is wonderful.

-Lynn

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Arlene said...

So cool. Thanks Lindsay!

Jen said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! :)

grammiedeb said...

Thanks for sharing your talent. The Ball Star is perfect for this time of the year.

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!