Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Page Borders and 30% off SALE still on!


My 5 year digi anniversary sale is still on for a couple more days, so be quick if there is something on your wish list.

It's been ages since I made new page borders, so I thought it was time to add some more.  These borders can add the finishing touch to your pages.  Re-color them, apply  a glitter style in Photoshop, or change the blend mode to overlay or color burn.  Experiment and have fun, and check out my other 6 packs in store too.  Find them at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.


Enjoy this extra page border I made to share.
Download here.

9 comments:

JeannieK said...

Thank you very much! Have a wonderful weekend!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you...

hsmema said...

Thank you for the borders to play with and congratulations on 5 years!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

libbywilko said...

Thanks a lot.

Mary M. said...

Thank you

Liz said...

Happy Digi Anniversary! Thank you so much for the page border.