Monday, June 18, 2012

New Ray of Sunshine....and another sneak peek!

For all my blog readers from around the world, I thought I would show you a few photos from my part of the world.  Although I live in the suburbs, I ventured on a rare visit to the city (Adelaide) on the weekend.  I need to go out and photograph my 'backyard' more often.




The Pickle Barrel at Pickleberrypop is now open.  Check out my 6 new Ray of Sunshine packs for $1 each...only until June 20.


Here's some beautiful layouts my CT have made.  Some of them also used my newest simple templates and Page Borders.

Take a look at what's coming later this week.  I have been planning to do this theme for about two years, and am happy that I finally got it done.
 
Here's a few extra papers to use with my Ray of Sunshine collection.

Sorry link expired.

11 comments:

Deanna said...

Love the pictures of your 'back yard'! The kit is awesome, too!

JeannieK said...

Thank you for sharing photos from your city and for the extra papers!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jun. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

Ritttus said...

beautiful photos! :) and lovely kit!

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says; Love your designs. Thanks for sharing.

libbywilko said...

Thanks, I love the patterned paper this week !

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing pictures of your "backyard". I love Australia! The sunshine kit is beautiful. Thank you for the freebies. Barb in FL

Robin said...

Thank you so much for the papers! Love the full kit!

nancypinct said...

Thank you for this great freebie! I love yellow papers!!
I thought you might want to know that box is saying you are out of banwith.Thanks again - NancyP

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Elisa Sáez said...

Nice Backyard!!! Thanks for the great papers. I love yellow.