Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Pretty Sneak Peek....and a free Tool Time Scatterz

Anyone still going with Project 365 (366)?  I am still keeping up with it.
Here's one of my recent photos.  This was one of a burst of photos where I caught all the action of Justin's goal.  It was an exciting game to watch and even better because my boys' team won.
I have a little sneak peek to show you.  Can you tell it's going to be a pretty one?  Wait until you see the gorgeous pages my CT have been making with this kit.  Can't wait to show you the whole collection on Saturday.
My Tool Time collection is now also available at My Memories, so today I made an extra scatterz to co-ordinate with it.  Of course you can get Tool Time at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop too!

Download here.

11 comments:

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the cute scatter!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

Gilly said...

Thanks for sharing.

shaz515 said...

Thank you for the great scatter! The sneak peek looks gorgeous ...can't wait till Saturday!!!

DeeDee said...

Thank you very much!!!

DeeDee said...

Thank you very much!!!

libbywilko said...

Thank you!

Robin said...

Thank you for the scatter! Love the sneak peek of the new release. Love the colors.

Robin said...

Thank you for the scatter! Love the sneak peek of the new release. Love the colors.

Mary M. said...

Thank you - adorable kit

Liz said...

Thank you for the cool scatterz!