Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hot Deal on Sea Breeze....Templates in PNG Format

I have had many requests for my Simple Templates to be available in png format.  Until now they have only been in psd and tif format.  I am in the process of adding the png files to my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores.  All the Simple Set Templates (except Mix 1) now have the png files included and are 33% off until July 31.  As soon as I can I will get the png files added to the Simple Stack Templates.  Look out for some brand new templates on Friday!

It's time for a new hot deal....this week get Sea Breeze for 50% off...only until July 29, at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.


Here's a quickpage I made to share with you all!
Sorry download expired.

12 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely QP! I love the design! :)

Sharon Horswill said...

Fab QP, thanks!

Loni said...

Thank you very much!

Linda M said...

Thanks, I love htese colors, and all your stuff too!!

craftychic said...

Thank you :)

Jennifer BC said...

Thanks for the QP AND for the png files!!

BeachBaby said...

Thank you!

Rosemary said...

Very, very nice QP! Love your designs!

Anonymous said...

beautiful QP,thanks for sharing xx

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your Sea Breeze quick page.

Scrumptious said...

Thanks for the sweet QP! What a lovely kit!

Robin said...

This is very pretty - thank you.