Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Bold and Beautiful in the Pickle Barrel

I am a day late posting because the winter bugs finally caught me and I wasn't up to doing much yesterday!  I am sure you all know a cold zaps your energy.

The Pickle Barrel opened yesterday and I have 6 new Bold and Beautiful packs at Pickleberrypop.  Each pack is only $1 until July 18th.







Look at these beautiful pages my creative team have made.  I love how this bold color combo makes layouts jump right off the page!

There is only one more day to get my 7 Gotta Grab It packs (At the Beach) for only $1 each....so be quick.

Here's a few extra Bold and Beautiful papers.
Sorry download expired.

12 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely papers! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jul. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

Lorie said...

Bold and Beautiful is fantastic! I love the colors!

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/07/thursdays-guest-freebies.html

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and the Bold and Beautiful papers.

Jennifer said...

Love these papers. Thank you!

Sylvia said...

You're out of bandwidth .. I couldn't download :O(

Leslie said...

Neither could I. Super cute kit, though! Thanks!

Judy said...

Still no bandwidth =( (Is bw monthly at the site?)

Photomama said...

out of bandwidth - I could not get the papers

bummed said...

Hello? Do you read your comments here?

iamb said...

ah, couldn't get, out of bandwith.. Super cute papers.. Maybe you can upload to more than one place?