Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Color My World Greenish and more simple templates

I tried doing my blog yesterday but Blogger wasn't being very co-operative and it wouldn't let me post or save.  It wasn't being very user friendly at all, but luckily today it seems to be working fine!

I have another Color My World collection available at my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores.  This new collection is a little greenish....and is 50% off until July 9!





I also have some more new simple templates in store for 33% off.   I went around in circles making these sets! LOL
Simple Stack 5 (Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop)


Simple Set 6 (Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop)

Here's an extra template I made to share.  If you missed any of my other recent templates, some will soon be available in my stores.
Sorry download expired.  Will be available in store soon.

18 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Awesome template, Lindsay! Thank you so much for sharing.

-Lynn

JeannieK said...

Great template - thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your work! Love the template!

shaz515 said...

Fabulous template! Thank you so much!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely template! :)

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much; I love this series of templates!

Nancy said...

Great template - thank you for sharing!

Sharon Horswill said...

I love it, thank you!

Diana Bartch said...

Thanks for the awesome template!!

tmmarx said...

Thank you for the template. I really like it.

Scraptious said...

So cute! Thank you.

Mags said...

VERY COOL TEMPLATE! Can't wait to try it out - Thanks, Lindsay!
:) Mags / MagsGraphics

Rosemary said...

Thanks so much for the template.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Appreciate your effort in bringing this to us.

Marilyn

Anonymous said...

very usable design ! thank you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love this template!

libbywilko said...

All your freebies this month seem to be out of bandwidth :( would have this template. It looks fantastic.