Saturday, July 14, 2012

New GGI At the Beach......and a sneak peek

It's my favorite time of the month again ...... Gotta Grab It.
I have a new summer collection out today (At the Beach), which is where I would love to be but we are in the middle of winter here Down Under.

There are 7 new packs for only $1 each but only until July 17.








Look at these beautiful pages my creative team have made.  Beach layouts have always been my favorite type of pages to make.  Kids always look happy while playing at the beach.

I also have another sneak peek for you.

Here's some water splashes to use on any summer water fun page (or even a bath time page).
Sorry download expired.

19 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jul. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the cute splashes! Looks like I'll be heading over to GGI and picking up your kit!! Very cute. Must say you do the best kits!

pixiezilla said...

Thanks!!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Im.HeartGem said...

Thank you for sharing so generously.

Priscilla said...

Thank you!!

Sue said...

Love the splashes! Thank you! :)

Lori T. said...

Thank you!

Emily said...

These are great! Thank you so much.

Cyrilshark said...

These rock - thanks!

Joanne said...

Thank you!

nancypinct said...

Beautiful papers Lindsay! Thank you very much!

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and the cute beach splashes.

Scrumptious said...

Lovely kit! Thanks for the super fun splashes!

Nicole said...

Those are great splashes! Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Love the splashes but couldn't download. Something about being out of bandwidth. I'll try again another time. Thanks!

nanasdinky said...

Out of Bandwidth

Leslie said...

The last couple freebies I couldn't download due to Box's bandwidth issues. Too bad for me, but thanks for keeping offering freebies!! :D That'll teach me to go on vacation where I can't be the early bird. :)

Tara C said...

Missed out... No bandwidth.

:-(