Saturday, July 28, 2012

New Simple Templates....now with PNG files

I have had many requests for my Simple Set Templates and Simple Stack Templates to be made available in PNG format.


All template packs are 33% off for short time.

I have 2 new template packs in store - Simple Stack 6 and Simple Set 7.

 At Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop

At Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop

My Creative Team keep making the most beautiful pages, here's some made with my new templates.


 Here's an extra Simple Template I made to share....enjoy!

Sorry download expired.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the awesome template!

-Lynn

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much; love these templates!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - thank you!!

Kim said...

Love your templates! Thanks for another great freebie.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you...

libbywilko said...

Thank you for the great template.

Aquarius Scrapability said...

I saw them in a newsletter and really loved them! These are gorgeous.

Lisa said...

Thanks for the wonderful template.

myabelle918 said...

thanks so much for sharing. love ur stuff.

Anonymous said...

great idea! thanks for sharing. YOu do such wonderful work.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely template! :)

Carol said...

Thanks, Lindsay!
juno
xx
Juno's Place
Cards by Carol