Monday, August 20, 2012

Days of our Lives in the Pickle Barrel

It's been a busy few days for my son Justin.  He turned 17 on Saturday, had a great soccer game on Sunday (beat the top team with 1 minute to spare), and today he got his drivers licence.  Now I need to find a good hiding place for our car keys! LOL

I released some new simple templates last week and forgot to show you some beautiful sample layouts my CT had made.  So here's some pages made with Simple Set 8 and Simple Stack 7.


















It's Pickle Barrel time at Pickleberrypop.  I have 6 packs for only $1 each only until August 22nd.
Get Days of our Lives now.....for all the days or your lives.
Here's some inspiration for you.
I made a bonus alpha to use with my Days of our Lives collection.....hope you have fun with it.
Sorry download expired.

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

shaz515 said...

Fabulous alpha!! I have just purchased some of your new collection, so i really appreciate an extra alpha to go with it. Thank you so much!!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely alpha! :)

libbywilko said...

LOVE the alpha , thank you.

scrapsara said...

Thanks for the fun & cute alpha!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely alpha! :)