Friday, August 17, 2012

New Simple Set 8 and Simple Stack 7 Templates

Did you miss my Veggie Garden packs during the Gotta Grab It promotion at Gotta Pixel?
You can now get the collection at both Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel....and each pack is 30% off for a short time. This collection is great for making recipe cards or books.



I also have some new simple templates in store.  All my Simple Sets now include png files as well as psd and tif.
Gotta Pixel - Set 8 and Stack 7
Pickleberrypop - Set 8 and Stack 7


Here's a bonus template I made to share....enjoy, and have a great weekend.
Sorry download expired.

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a cute kit--when my spending freeze is over I may have to have it! Thanks for the free template!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for sharing your template!

Linda M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda M said...

Really cute, Thanks!!!

Linda M said...

Thanks, I love working with themplates!!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the simple and lovely template! :)

libbywilko said...

Thank you ! Great template.

Sue said...

Great template! Thank you! :)