Friday, August 31, 2012

New Simplicity Collection and Circle Border Mats

I have been very busy adding lots of goodies to my stores.
First up I have a brand new collection - Simplicity - perfect for either the last few days of Summer, or the start of Spring.  No matter where you are in the world, this kit/collection is great for everyday pages now.  For those of us down under, Spring is officially here in only 3 hours.  It's always nice to see the end of Winter, knowing that there will be some nice warm days coming soon.  It also means our house won't look like a laundromat because I can start hanging our washing outside again!
Simplicity is available at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop and is on sale for 30% off for a limited time.

As usual, here's some beautiful pages from my CT to inspire you.

I recently had a request for some round border mats, so today I added 3 sets of Circle Border Mats (plain, dots and stars).  These are big and will fit a 12" page.  Use them as borders or frames.
Available at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop - 25% off for a limited time.


Here's a few extra Simplicity frames I made to share.  Have a great weekend.

Sorry download expired.

5 comments:

Michelle King said...

Thank you

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

libbywilko said...

Thank you.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE these! Thank you so much!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!