Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Veggie Garden and a 40% store SALE!

It's Gotta Grab It time again!

I have 6 new packs for only $1 each at Gotta Pixel until August 14.
This collection is great for recipe books/cards as well as for layouts.

Get Veggie Garden packs here.
Look at these layouts for some beautiful inspiration.

My Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores are both on SALE for 40% until August 15.  So if you have something on your wishlist, you can go get a great deal right now.
Here's a clustered frame I made to share today.
Sorry download expired.

6 comments:

craftychic said...

Thank you :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this gorgeous cluster frame!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Joyce said...

Lovely frame !! Thank you very much !

Mojca Raner said...

wonderful kit, thanks for the freebie