Sunday, September 30, 2012

Color My World Fawnish and a Retiring Sale

I have a new Color My World (Fawnish) collection in my Pickleberrypop and Gotta Pixel stores.
You can get the Fawnish kit or Apricot, Latte or Mocha mini kits for 30% off


Here's some inspiration.

Don't forget about my daily download over at Gotta Pixel until Oct 6.

I also have a few retiring packs....but you need to be quick.  They will be gone from Gotta Pixel after the end of the month.  Here's just a few packs.  Check in store for many more.
Here's a few extra papers to use with Color My World Fawnish.....enjoy!
Sorry link expired.

6 comments:

libbywilko said...

Thank you, love the borders on the papers.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these papers...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

Crystalnva said...

BEAUTIFUL !!! THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

great bordered BG's thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the nice bordered and embossed papers in fall colors.