Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Dog Days - Gotta Grab It

It's Gotta Grab It time again.....how quickly does each month go?  Christmas stuff is already starting to show up in supermarkets.
This month I have a new collection for all those cute furry friends we have.....our dogs.
Get Dog Days for only $1 each pack.  There are 7 packs and this price is only until September 11.


Here's some beautiful inspiration.  Aren't all these dogs and kids so cute?

I love using simple templates for quick scrapping, so I made a new one to share.  If you are looking for more, I have many in my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores.  Remember they all come with psd, tif and png files now.
Sorry link expired.

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Sep. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

Marla said...

Thanks for the template!!

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for sharing your template!

shaz515 said...

Fabulous template! Thank you so much :)

JeannieK said...

Thanks for the wonderful template! Love the simplicity - matches my style of scrapping!

Raylene said...

Love this! Thank you! Thank you!

libbywilko said...

Thank you for the great template !

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely template! I appreciate you sharing these lovely designs. :)