Friday, September 14, 2012

New Templates - Set 9 and Stack 8......and 2 sneak peeks

For those of you who have been reading my blog for years, you might remember me mentioning the annual Pedal Prix 24 hour race.  Well guess what.....it's that time of the year again!  You wouldn't believe how quickly it rolls around to mid September and the race is on again.  It runs from midday Saturday to midday Sunday, and teams of around 10 have to keep their 3 wheeled bike going for 24 hours.  This year there are 218 bikes going around the track which is about 2.4 kilometres long.
Here's a photo from the start of the 6 hour race back in July.

If you missed my Dog Days during the Gotta Grab It promotion, you can now get the kit or collection for 30% off at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrrypop.


I also have some new simple template packs - Set 9 and Stack 8.  These are on sale for 33% off for a limited time.
At Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop

At Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop

Look at these awesome pages my CT made with the templates.

It's nearly Pickle Barrel time at Pickleberrypop and this month I have 2 sneak peeks!
Finally, here's a bonus simple template I made to share to make your scrapbooking super fast.  Hope you all have a great weekend.

 Sorry link expired.  This template will be in store soon.

12 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the template!!

Diamond said...

Thank you for the template. I am trying to get back into digi-scrapping, and am hoping simple templates will make it possible.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for a template. I love the perspective. Thanks

shaz515 said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful template!!

Cerise said...

Those templates are really fun! Thanks so much for the freebie!

Nancy said...

Love your new templates - thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you - love it!

libbywilko said...

Thank you! Great template.

My World Of Digital Scrap Booking said...

this template looks amazing and i can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

Cool template! Thank you so much!

-Lynn

nancypinct said...

You are out of banwith! Sooooo sorry - loved this one! I purchased both new ones and this would have gone so nice with them. Oh, well!! I wonder what you will make next :-)