Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Party Boy and Party Girl in the Pickle Barrel

Last week I told you about the upcoming 24 hour Pedal Prix race....well it didn't go quite as planned!
My son Andrew ended up breaking an ankle when his bike got pushed into a steel post.  His foot came out of the pedal and he must have knocked it when his bike rolled a couple of times.  The bike got fixed and the team finished 15 out of 215 bikes.  They also won the best presented team.  Andrew only got to do 9 laps and the race was only 4 hours old when his race finished abruptly.  This year there seemed to me many more injuries than other years.  I guess that's because the bikes are getting faster, and the slow riders do not keep left.  So now I have a bored 18 year old at home for a few weeks, who can't work, referee, drive to go to uni!  Sadly he will now also miss out on a soccer carnival interstate that he was chosen to referee at in two weeks.
The bike looked so good this year....and it went smooth and fast.  This was the last photo I got before Andrew crashed about 20 seconds later.
The Pickle Barrel has opened and I have 6 packs for only $1 each in there.
Party Boy and Party Girl - available only until September 19 at these prices.





Look at all these fun pages.


Here's a few extra papers that co-ordinate with Party Boy and party Girl.
Sorry link expired.

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

Lyudmila said...

Amazing kits!!
Thank you so much for the freebie!!

pibblelove said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that your son crashed. I hope that he gets better soon. Thank you for the lovely gift!

-Lynn

koedmunds said...

It is saying that you are out of bandwidth. I can't DL these darling papers. Help please!

MaryG said...

Lindsay Jane... I'd really like to be able to download these papers but message says you are out of bandwith. Any possibility of a new download link?