Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A sneak peek and some bonus Spooky Halloween borders

I have been designing like crazy lately, and now have some new collections ready, not just for October, but also for November, December and January!!!  Is that organised or what?  Wait until you see all the kits I have for you!

Now it's time for a sneak peak.....you must know it's nearly Gotta Grab It time at Gotta Pixel.  You are going to love this one, it's so pretty!
I have a special deal for you this week.  Get my Spooky Halloween kit for 50% off....only until October 14th....at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.

Today I have a little freebie made with the Spooky Halloween glitter.  The pack contains 3 square glitter borders for 12 inch pages.
Sorry link expired.

7 comments:

belle007 said...

thank you very much for the Halloween glitter borders!

libbywilko said...

Thank you !

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

Ann said...

Terrific!! Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Rosemary said...

Thanks so much for the glitter borders!

Kim said...

Love these, thank you!