Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First Facebook Freebie and 30% SALE still on

Here's a couple of reminders.

My Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores are still on sale for 30% until October 6.
Don't forget about the daily download over at Gotta Pixel.


I have put my first ever freebie up on Facebook.  All you have to do is click on little gold star near the top of the page and 'like' my Lindsay Jane Designs page to get the freebie.


I will still be giving away things here on my blog, that's not going to change....but occasionally there will also be something free on my Facebook page too.

It's also Take $2 Tuesday...today get Squeaky Clean or Squeaky Clean Girls for only $2 each.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 03, 2012. Thanks again.