Sunday, December 30, 2012

50% SALE until Dec 31...Happy New Year!

Hi all, I hope you had a great Christmas.
We got back from our 5 week vacation a couple of days ago and it's taking a while to get over the jet lag.  I am sure in a couple of days I will be almost back to normal and ready to resume designing.  This is the longest break I have had since I started designing nearly 6 years ago.  My vacation has given me much inspiration for new collections, so I can't wait to bury myself in Photoshop soon.
Now it's time for a huge end of year sale, so head over to Gotta Pixel or Pickleberrypop to get some awesome bargains.


Here's a few extra papers to use with my Merry Christmas kit/collection.
I am signing out for 2012, and I hope you all have a great New Year.  See you all in 2013!
Sorry link expired.

No comments: