Monday, January 21, 2013

A new sneak peek and a bonus Edge It border

Today I thought I would share some photos I took during our weekend away.  It's summer here and it's very hot.....we even had a day of 45C (113F) recently!  I only have one week of sleep-ins left before my boys head back to school after their summer break.  The good news for scrappers is that I will get more designing time and less distractions soon!

 Our sooky dog on her comfortable Bananas in Pajamas couch.

 Victor Harbor....looking towards Granite Island.

 The whale tale fountain.

Very nice lattes and lemon tart after an early morning walk along the beach.

If you missed my recent Gotta Grab It promotion at Gotta Pixel, you can now purchase my Warm and Cozy packs as a full kit or collection.  Each pack is 30% off for a limited time.


This week I will have something new.....here's a little sneak peek.

Today I made a Edge It border to share.  Use this border to give a plain paper a pretty edge.  I have 6 packs of Edge It borders in my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores if you want to use more of them.
Sorry link expired.

No comments: