Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Take $2 Tuesday, A Sneak Peek and a new Facebook freebie!

My newest collection A Spring Day is now available at Gotta Pixel, Pickleberrypop and My Memories.  The colors in this collection are fabulous for summer or spring, boys or girls....and also everyday use.  These are some of my favorite colors....great for scrapping teenage boys!


I made a few extra spot papers that you find on my Facebook page.  Who doesn't love simple spot papers?  Go here to my page and then click on the gold star near the top once you have 'liked' my page (if you haven't already).

 It's Take $2 Tuesday, and this week you can get my Blooms of Spring or Days of our Lives kits for only $2 each.

I have another brand new collection coming on Friday.....here's a little sneak peek!  I love the colors  in this collection too!
Catch you in a few days with the full reveal!


No comments: