Saturday, March 9, 2013

Gotta Grab It - Toy Box - $1 packs until March 12

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  We are having a long weekend, and although it's supposed to be Autumn, we are having a last minute heat wave before the cooler weather comes.  While some of you are over snow, I am over the heat and want it to cool down a little.

Gotta Grab It has just started at Gotta Pixel.  This month there are 8 packs in my new Toy Box collection, and for 4 days you can get the packs for only $1 each.  This is a great way to buy scrapbook supplies because you only buy the packs you want, and they are at a great price to mix and match.
Try using my new unique edges to add the finishing touch to any page!



Here's some beautiful inspiration from my CT.

And here's a couple of pages I made too.

Here's a bonus Toy Box Edge you can try for yourself.  You will love using this, I am sure!
Sorry link expired.