Friday, March 1, 2013

New collection - Almost Spring - and Page Borders 9 and 10

Can you believe it's March already?  It will be Christmas before we know it at this rate! LOL
First we need to have Spring, so today I have another springish collection for you.  Obviously this collection is also great for everyday pages too.
Almost Spring is available at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop for 40% off.  Bundle with the collection is a bonus pack of frames.  This pack will not be for sale individually.

Also new in store are Page Borders 9 and 10, and these are on sale for 25% off.  It seems like ages since I made some new page borders.  These are great to add the finishing touch to any pages.

Look at this fabulous inspiration.  A few of these pages also use the new page borders.

I made the following page with Dreaming of Winter kit and Page Borders 9.

Here's a bonus deco page I made to share.  I hope you enjoy it.
Download here.

No comments: