Friday, March 22, 2013

New Simple Templates - Set 13 and Stack 12

I have some new templates in my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores and they are 33% off for a short time. These are so much fun to play with.

Look at all these fabulous pages made with these templates.

My Colors of Spring collection is now available at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop, and it's also on sale for a short time.


It's now time for a little Spring cleaning to make room for new designs.  I have several collections retiring from Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop on March 31st.  The full kits are only $2, while all other packs are only $1 each.  Get them while you can.

Here's an extra simple template I made to share with you all.  Hope you enjoy it....it's a little different!
Sorry link expired.  Look for this template in my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores soon.

1 comment:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Thank you for this beautiful template!