Thursday, March 28, 2013

Some Templates in PAGE format and a new Mix of Templates

I would like to wish you all a Happy Easter.  We won't be eating too many chocolate eggs this year because I left it too late to shop for them, and our favorite hunting size eggs were all gone.  I should have shopped before I went to hospital last week, because since then I have hardly been able to get to the shops!

Last week I released some new simple templates (Set 13 and Stack 12).  I am happy to announce that these sets now also include PAGE and SBPAGE formats for those who can't use the PSD, TIF and PNG files that are already included.  I plan to include these formats in other already released template sets, so that will happen in time.  I will announce here when there are more converted.  You could also check my Gotta Pixel or Pickleberrypop stores occasionally.  I will change the product description once each pack has the PAGE and SBPAGE formats ready to go.
These templates are still 33% off!


This week I have released a template set which consists of templates which were previous samples here on my blog.  So if you missed any of these, you can now get the pack for 33% off for a short time. (Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop)


Here's a couple of pages I made.  The first one I made with my Fun and Games kit, and I love that the page turned out looking a little like a poker chip!  I used Soccer Star for the second page.

Don't forget I am retiring a few products at the end of March.  You still have a few days to buy these kits for $2 and all other packs for only $1.  Find them at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.


No comments: