Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More PAGE format templates in store, a Hot Deal....and a pretty sneak peek

I have been converting lots of my simple templates into Page and SBPage format and loading them into my Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop stores.  All Simple Set Template packs now have this format included in the downloads.  All the older sets (1 to 12 below) are now on sale for 50% off.  So if you have been waiting for this new format, now is your chance to pick them up for a great price.  Of course these sets also include the regular PSD, TIF and PNG formats.
I should be including these new format in my Simple Stack Templates soon.


I have a new deal of the week.  Get Sweetness kit and add on packs for 50% off....at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.

 I have a very pretty new release coming on Friday, here's a little peek.....
I made some extra Toy Box embossed papers to share with you all.  Hope you enjoy them.

Sorry link expired.

No comments: