Friday, April 5, 2013

New Pink Inc. now in store

I have something really pretty in my stores today....Pink Inc.
I live in a household full of boys, so occasionally I need to play with pink.....Pink Inc is the end result!
This collection is jam packed with beautiful elements and papers. If you need to do girly pages, then this collection is a must have!
Each Pink Inc pack is 50% for a limited time.
You can find Pink Inc at Gotta Pixel and Pickleberrypop.


Here's lots of beautiful inspiration.


4 comments:

Jeni Reilly said...

Love the pink inc paper went to Facebook can't seem to download .. Help?!? I am usually pretty tech savvy but not this go round.

Lindsay Jane said...

Jeni, click on the exclusive tab near the top of my page, then click on the preview image.

ebradley8806 said...

I would love to get the pink paper if you could make it available again! The grey with hearts is soo cute!

Anonymous said...

Facebook download isn't the pink papers, got the lovely other ones though. Would really like the pink heart ones. Thanks